RODANG LA TREK (FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEP OF YETI, IN SEARCH OF THE WILDMAN)
Since the 7th century this was part of the main trade route livestock from Bumthang to Lhuntshi, rice the other way and old steps and guesthouse are visible along the way.
- Total Days: 17
- Level: Easy
- Trip Dates: Open through out the year
- Group Size: minimum 2 people / Maximum 16 people
- Day 1 Arrive Paro and drive to Thimphu
- Day 2 Thimphu to Punakha
- Day 3 Punakha to Bumthang
- Day 4 Tang to Phokpey(3710m)
- Day 5 Phokpey toPimi Camp (2990m)
- Day 6 Pimi to Khini Lhakhang(2035m)
- Day 7 Khini Lhakhang to Tangmachu(1640m)
- Day 8 Tangmachu to Minjey(2040m)
- Day 9 Minjey to Pemi(2540m)
- Day 10 Pemi to Taupong(2508m)
- Day 11 Taupong to Trashi Yangtse(1800m)
- Day 12 Trashi Yangtse to Mongar
- Day 13 Mongar to Bumthang
- Day 14 Bumthang to Wangdue
- Day 15 Wangdue to Paro
- Day 16 Paro, excursion to Tiger’s Nest
- Day 17 Depart Paro
- Accommodation at 3 to 4 *** hotel
- Govt. licensed and experienced Guide service
- 3 Meals per day in a govt. approved tourist restaurants and hotels.
- Experienced driver and comfortable transport service
- Alcoholic beverages & Telephone calls
- High risk medical Insurance
- Air tickets.
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.