As easy trek that passes through bamboo and rhododendron forest. The rare black necked crane can be seen during the winter. This is a 3 day trek, reaching an altitude of 11277ft/3438m that could be combined with staying an extra day at the start. It is an all season’s trek, with temperature sometimes reaching freezing point in winter, and summers hot and monsoonal.
- Total Days: 12
- Level: Easy
- Trip Dates: Open through out the year
- Group Size: minimum 2 people / Maximum 16 people
- Day 1 Arrive Paro, Check in Hotel
- Day 2 Paro to Thimphu
- Day 3 Thimphu, Sightseeing
- Day 4 Thimphu to Punakha
- Day 5 Punakha to Gangtey
- Day 6 Gangtey to Gogona(3140m)
- Day 7 Gogona to Khotokha(2895 m)
- Day 8 Khotokha to Tika Zampa
- Day 9 Tika zampa to Wangdue(Chazam) Check in Hotel
- Day 10 Wangdue to Paro
- Day 11 Paro, Hike to Tiger’s Nest
- Day 12 Depart Paro
- Accommodation at 3 to 4 *** hotel
- Govt. licensed and experienced Guide service
- 3 Meals per day in a govt. approved tourist restaurants and hotels.
- Experienced driver and comfortable transport service
- Alcoholic beverages & Telephone calls
- High risk medical Insurance
- Air tickets.
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.