This four day trek is ideal for the occasional walkers. In additional to viewing some of the most beautiful parts of the Kingdom, trekkers will have the opportunity to explore the culture of Bhutan.
- Total Days: 10
- Level: Easy
- Trip Dates: Open through out the year
- Group Size: minimum 2 people / Maximum 16 people
- Day 1 Arrive Paro, Check in Hotel
- Day 2 Paro Sightseeing
- Day 3 Trek starts,Jili Dzong camp(3480m)
- Day 4 Jili Dzong to Jangchulakha(3780m)
- Day 5 Jangchulakha to Jemalangtsho(3950)
- Day 6 Jemalangtsho to Simkotra Lake (4110m)
- Day 7 Trek to Phajoding(3750m)
- Day 8 Trek to Thimphu
- Day 9 Thimphu to Paro
- Day 10 Depart Paro
- Accommodation at 3 to 4 *** hotel
- Govt. licensed and experienced Guide service
- 3 Meals per day in a govt. approved tourist restaurants and hotels.
- Experienced driver and comfortable transport service
- Alcoholic beverages & Telephone calls
- High risk medical Insurance
- Air tickets.
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.