This “Spiritual Adventure” immerses you to the only country remaining as the last stronghold of Mahayana Buddhism in the Himalayan region. Buddhism is not just a religion for the people of Bhutan but a philosophy practiced as a way of life. It creates an atmosphere throughout the country, which can best be described as “open-heartedness and kindness. With the presence of numerous sacred sites where the founders of Buddhism have left their permanent imprints.
Under this spiritual tour we will provide you the ability to witness the role of the everyday lives of Bhutanese. We will arrange audiences with monks to gain further insight into our spiritual pursuit and also focus on the art of meditation.
- Total Days: 9
- Trip Dates: Open through out the year
- Group Size: minimum 2 people / Maximum 16 people
- Day 1 Arrive Paro, Check in Hotel
- Day 2 Paro to Thimphu, Sightseeing
- Day 3 Thimphu to Punakha
- Day 4 Punakhan to Gangtey, valley hike
- Day 5 Gangtey, Seek audiences from monks at Gangtey Gompa
- Day 6 Gangtey to Wangdue, Check in Hotel
- Day 7 Wangdue to Paro
- Day 8 Paro, Excursion to Tiger’s Nest (Meditation)
- Day 9 Depart Paro
- Accommodation at 3 to 4 *** hotel
- Govt. licensed and experienced Guide service
- 3 Meals per day in a govt. approved tourist restaurants and hotels.
- Experienced driver and comfortable transport service
- Alcoholic beverages & telephone calls
- Air fares.
- Purely personal nature expenses