During this trip, you will encounter magic of simple Bhutanese life that transform into happiness and contentment making the society truly peaceful and happy. Village lives are simple and pure. People’s thoughts are straight forward and undiluted. Here you will meet monks in their monasteries during their chanting or other monastic activities and receive Buddhist blessing for your prosperous, healthy and long life. You will also find that road passes through Bhutan’s rich forest reserves and mountain environment. At all places, you will come across smiling Bhutanese faces, and you will be treated to mouthwatering international foods, and drinks recipe. There many more surprises waiting for you in Bhutan.
- Total Days: 12
- Trip Dates: Open through out the year
- Group Size: minimum 2 people / Maximum 16 people
- Day 1 Arrive Paro, Check in Hotel
- Day 2 Paro to Thimphu, Sightseeing
- Day 3 Thimphu to Punakha
- Day 4 Punakha to Trongsa
- Day 5 Trongsa to Bumthang
- Day 6 Bumthang, Explore
- Day 7 Bumthang to Ura,Valley hike
- Day 8 Ura to Gangtey
- Day 9 Gangtey to Wangdue
- Day 10 Wangdue to Paro
- Day 11 Paro, hike to Tiger’s nest
- Day 12 Depart Paro
- Accommodation at 3 to 4 *** hotel
- Govt. licensed and experienced Guide service
- 3 Meals per day in a govt. approved tourist restaurants and hotels.
- Experienced driver and comfortable transport service
- Alcoholic beverages & telephone calls
- Air fares.
- Purely personal nature expenses