This “JOURNEY TO HAPPY HIMALAYAN KINGDOM” tour gives you insight of this Himalayan Kingdom in best possible way. You will be escorted through beautiful valleys of Paro, Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan, and the picturesque and sub tropical valleys of Punakha, Wangdue and Gangtey in central west Bhutan. You will encounter magic of simple Bhutanese life that transform into happiness and contentment making the society truly peaceful and happy. Village lives are simple and pure. People’s thoughts are straight forward and undiluted. Here you will meet monks in their monasteries during their chanting or other monastic activities.
- Total Days: 07
- Trip Dates: Open through out the year
- Group Size: minimum 2 people / Maximum 16 people
- Day 1 Arrive Paro Drive to Thimphu, Check in Hotel
- Day 2 Thimphu, Sightseeing
- Day 3 Thimphu to Punakha, Explore
- Day 4 Punakha to Gangtey, Valley hike
- Day 5 Gangtey to Paro
- Day 6 Paro, Tiger’s Nest Excursion
- Day 7 Depart Paro
- Accommodation at 3 to 4 *** hotel
- Govt. licensed and experienced Guide service
- 3 Meals per day in a govt. approved tourist restaurants and hotels.
- Experienced driver and comfortable transport service
- Alcoholic beverages & telephone calls
- Air fares.
- Purely personal nature expenses